The 605A Data Acquisition and Analysis System provides physiology researchers with a complete hardware and software package for obtaining and processing data from Aurora Scientific instrumentation. The 605A system includes our LabVIEW based Windows software suite consisting of Dynamic Muscle Control (DMC) and Dynamic Muscle Analysis – High Throughput (DMA-HT) in addition to a Windows PC, National Instruments A/D card and our 604A signal interface.
Our DMC protocol library includes a variety of muscle experiments for mouse and rat mechanics which include system operation and data acquisition settings optimized for the researchers unique sample type and measurement needs. You can add your own custom protocols to suit the needs of multiple lab members.
Experience high-throughput data analysis with DMA-HT to process hundreds of muscle samples in minutes. Downstream analysis can be completed within Aurora Scientific’s DMC/DMA software or exported to your preferred analysis program. The software comes pre-loaded on a quad core Windows PC installed with a National Instruments M Series PCI card. Easily connect Aurora Scientific transducers, motors, levers and stimulators to your PC with our signal interface which comes complete with BNC cables, terminators and T-fitting.
- 601A: Windows PC
- 603C: 16-bit Data Acquisition Card
- 604A: Signal Interface
- 615A: Dynamic Muscle Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
- control, measure and analyze muscle mechanics experiments
- standard and custom protocol library
- automatically analyses hundreds of data files in seconds
- compatible with Aurora Scientific transducers, motors, levers and stimulators
- work loop, time derivative and line fitting module
- force-frequency, force-time, position-time and fatigue analysis included
- PC loaded with Windows 7, monitor not included
- installed Aurora Scientific 615A DMC/DMA-HT software suite, includes lifetime software updates
- analyze files from DMC and 600A
- isometric and isotonic control
- stimulation control
- includes Aurora Scientific 604A signal interface with BNC cables, terminators and T-fitting
- installed NI M Series A/D card
Highly integrated apparatus which can be used with a microscope , efficiently designed to test small intact muscle contractility with a single lever for control and measurement of force and length