The 615A Dynamic Muscle Control and Analysis with High Throughput software suite (DMC/DMA-HT) combines our three LabVIEW stand-alone executable programs into one powerful and complete software package. Researchers now have an integrated software suite to handle the entire data collection, control and analysis functions of muscle contractile experiments.
The 610A Dynamic Muscle Control (DMC) software was designed to enable physiology researchers to study the dynamic mechanical characteristics of muscle tissue. The system is capable of controlling and taking data from all of our 300C series muscle levers, our 400A series of force transducers and our 700A series of stimulators. The DMC software can also be used with other manufacturer’s instruments. A unique feature of our DMC software is its capability of creating arbitrary length, force, and stimulation control signals. You are not limited to simple square waves, sine waves, and fixed-frequency stimulation.
DMC has an easy-to-use graphical user interface that collects high-resolution length and force data while controlling the length and force of the muscle tissue under test. The DMC program also includes a live data monitor of the current length and force which can be frozen at any time and then up to 30 minutes of data can be reviewed.
The 611A Dynamic Muscle Analysis (DMA) software provides analysis of data recorded using the DMC program. DMA can also be used to analyze 600A Digital Controller data sets. DMA has an easy-to-use graphical user interface and analyzes the data recorded by our data acquisition products, and produces muscle data, work loop data, and time derivative data. Collected data can be plotted and analyzed within the program’s many windows.
The 612A Dynamic Muscle Analysis High Throughput software (DMA-HT) is a plug-in module for DMA that automates the analysis of large data sets such as those collected when performing Force-Frequency, Force-Time, Position-Time or Fatigue Analysis experiments.
The High Throughput module automatically places cursors in your data files, calculates muscle analysis data for a list of files very quickly, then displays the results in a tabular format. Each file’s cursors can be manually adjusted afterwards, or the user can optionally disable automatic cursor placement, opting to manually set a timestamp to apply for all data files in the experiment.
- 610A: Dynamic Muscle Control
- 611A: Dynamic Muscle Analysis
- 612A: Dynamic Muscle Analysis – High Throughput
- three programs included in the package, 610A-DMC for control and data acquisition, 611A-DMA for analysis and 612A-DMA-HT (High Throughput) for automated analysis of large numbers of data files.
- isometric and isotonic control
- stimulation dontrol
- fully customizable and standard protocols
- analyze files from DMC and 600A
- work loop, time derivative and line fitting module
- force-frequency, force-time, position-time and fatigue analysis included
- automatically analyses hundreds of data files in seconds
- automatic or manual cursor placement
- LabView stand-alone executable program (LabView is not required to run the program)
- runs under Windows XP Pro, Vista and 7