Home » Virtual Poster Program Terms & Conditions
Virtual Poster Program Terms & Conditions
By submitting your research and participating in the Virtual Poster Program (VPP), you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Data presented in the VPP must be original and accurate. Authorship should be based on a substantial intellectual contribution. “Acknowledgements” provide an opportunity to note assistance that does not warrant authorship but does merit recognition.
- Priority of data and ideas must be respected. Authors are responsible for consulting and citing relevant work where appropriate.
- Any data reported in scientific communications involving human or animal subjects must have been conducted in compliance with the relevant institutional review boards.
- All data should be presented so as to minimize the possibility of misinterpretation.
- Materials and Methods must be described in specific terms with sufficient detail to permit replication. Video and images, guides and additional supplementary resources are encouraged.
- Presentations must be prepared using the Microsoft Powerpoint (PPT) template provided and submitted prior to the agreed deadline for review by Aurora Scientific and InsideScientific.
- Authors are encouraged to have content reviewed by colleagues prior to their virtual poster recording date.
- Financial contributions to the work being reported should be clearly acknowledged, as should any potential conflict of interest.
- The sole responsibility for acceptance or rejection of a virtual poster rests with Aurora Scientific and InsideScientific.
- Researchers are cautioned that extensive disclosure of research results (specifically, new scientific discovery and associated data) in the public press may preclude publication in some peer-reviewed journals. AuroraScientific and InsideScientific accept no responsibility for potential or perceived loss of opportunity for peer-reviewed publication of research shared in the VPP.
- Researchers agree to produce and publicize their research in the VPP under the following Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/