Aurora Scientific is excited to announce our Virtual Poster Program: a platform for scientists using Aurora Scientific equipment to present their research, discuss its importance, share user tips, tricks, best-practices and contribute to a forum that supports research innovation and discovery.
Getting involved is easy! Here is a basic workflow for producing a Virtual Poster:
- Fill out an application form, providing a clear summary of your research
- Connect with our partners at InsideScientific to review how to prepare your presentation, select a recording date and address any questions you may have
- Prepare your content, using the template provided. Presentations are to be 15-18 minutes in duration and include the following sections
- Introduction: What are you studying, and what is the motivation and importance to do so?
- Methodology: How did you approach your research objectives? Outline methods, equipment use, protocol steps and share best practices for achieving quality, consistent data.
- Results: a brief summary of your research findings
- Conclusions: Implications of the results
- Future plans: What is the next step? Why is this an important avenue of exploration? How do you intend to do it?
- Acknowledgements & Disclosures
- Connect with InsideScientific to record your presentation from the convenience of your office or lab
- Review and approve your video recording before it is published