The 800A (mouse) and 805A (rat) in-vitro muscle apparatus are designed for use with our 300C and 305C Dual-Mode muscle levers, respectively. Flexible in design, these test systems allow vertical, in-vitro measurement of intact muscle in a tissue bath.
The bath is mounted to a vertical translation stage, allowing the researcher to raise and lower the bath for easy access to the tissue during mounting, removal and measurement. The bath is temperature controlled and accompanied by an oxygenating bubbler system. Dual fine/coarse controls permit accurate positioning of the tissue and adjustments of resting tension or muscle length.
For the researcher’s convenience, T-slots on the mounting panel allow all clamps to be rearranged as needed. Likewise, additional instrumentation can be easily added to the mounting panel. Designed for long life, the apparatus is made of corrosion resistant materials, with attention paid to details such as potted electrodes to prevent corrosion.
800B: Dual-Bath in-vitro Muscle Apparatus For Mouse
Test both mouse hind limbs simultaneously with two 300C Dual-Mode muscle levers
805B: Dual-Bath in-vitro Muscle Apparatus For Rat
Test both rat hind limbs simultaneously with two 305C Dual-Mode muscle levers
- customized for mouse and rat
- vertical slide for easy access to tissue during mounting and measurements
- oxygenated and temperature controlled bath
- dual coarse/fine translation stage for precision control of lower tissue clamp
- built-in electrode holder with platinum electrodes
- T-slot design for flexible reconfiguration
- corrosion resistant materials